Are you a Direct Hire Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment? Are you a Direct Hire Administrative Assistant looking to work for a continuously growing company?
Our client is an insurance company that has been in business for over 50 years and specializes in life, health, and disability insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Claims department.
- Print and send out correspondence from remote employees
- Assist Claims Specialist with gathering information
- Put medical records into the paperless system
- Scan and enter invoices
- Assist with other office duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of office experience
- Prefer experience within insurance, banking and / or financial industries
- Associate degree in Business / Administrative is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Positive and team player attitude
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Must have a strong work ethic, mature and accept receiving feedback
- Self-motivated, hardworking, reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flex spending
- Long and short term disability
- PTO / Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Growing company
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Employee stability
- Great work environment
- Additional responsibilities and growth opportunities possible
- Casual dress code
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (8:00am – 5:00pm for training)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139761
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.