Are you a Direct Hire – Administrative / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Direct Hire – Administrative / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client is a dedicated facility designated for youth programs and activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Office Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Youth and Family Services programs.
- Answer phones
- Greet clients
- Schedule appointments
- Coordinate and schedule meetings
- Project work
- Maintain an organized waiting area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant experience
- Customer service experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong customer relations skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very mission driven and community-based company
- Fulfilling and satisfying work
- Wonderful team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick time
Hours: Monday – Thursday 10:00am – 7:00pm and Friday 10:00am – 2:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140322
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.