Are you a Direct Hire – Assistant Accounts Receivable Analyst who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you a Direct Hire –Assistant Accounts Receivable Analyst who has excellent research and problem solving skills?
Our client, established in 1984, specializes in third party collection services for large corporations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Assistant Accounts Receivable Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting the accounts receivable analysts working with back end research and support for short pay invoices and invoices past due.
- Pull invoices and documentation, e-mails, etc. for the Analysts
- Research invoice discrepancies
- Find out the reason for the short pay invoices
- Resolve issues on accounts to move forward with collecting on accounts
- Send all research findings to the accounts receivable analysts to collect on the accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be fluent in French
- Extremely computer savvy, able to work with multiple software systems and screens at once
- Excel skills
- Able to build long-term relationships with clients
- Excellent research and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, eager to learn, self-starter, take initiative and work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wonderful work environment
- Great team of people that work for them
- Staff longevity
- Growth opportunity for growth within the company, encourages promotions from within
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vacation pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Yearly incentive bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – 7:30am – 3:30pm, 8:00am – 4:00pm or will consider 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Assistant Accounts Receivable Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us today
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140029
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.