Are you a Direct Hire Assistant Branch Manager who is seeking an opportunity with a company that offers a fantastic benefit package? Are you a Direct Hire Assistant Branch Manager who has management & leadership experience?
Our client founded their bank in 1887. An independent community bank, they are locally owned and managed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations for the Green Bay location.
- Train, coach and grow current staff
- Schedule staff
- Work with customers to help answer questions and resolve any issues that arise
- Support the Branch Manager
- Backup to the Customer Service Representatives (Tellers)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Management/leadership experience including supervising, mentoring and training others
- Customer service experience
- Comfortable with digital banking
- Financial/banking industry experience ideal
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- Team player
- Valid drivers’ license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun environment
- Company is very involved in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid day off for birthday
- Paid volunteer time
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Assistant Branch Manager: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141481
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.