Are you a Direct Hire – Billing Specialist with strong data entry skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Billing Specialist who has strong time-management skills?
Our client is a growing medical establishment that provides in home diagnostic services and is passionate about providing the best treatment for their patients while making a difference in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Specialist, you will manage and execute all aspects of third party payer billing and financial tracking.
- Prepare and submit clean claims
- Maintain information on billing procedures
- Research and resolve client billing issues
- Perform various collection actions which contacting insurance companies and resubmitting claims
- Perform daily follow up of claims, including resolution of billing errors
- Process rejections and denials
- Process appeal requests
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Medical/health insurance, billing or medical records management is preferred
- Data entry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of insurance procedures, reimbursement, contracts and insurance appeals is a plus
- Coursework and/or experience in medical and/or health insurance billing, medical records management is a plus
- CPT and / or ICD-10 certification is a plus
- MSWD, Excel, and 10-key skills
- Computer literate to pick up on medical billing software
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasker, organized, analytical
- Work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work
- Growing company with great longevity
- Opportunity to get out working quickly
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Billing Specialist position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140887
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.