Are you a Direct Hire Billing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment that offers great benefits? Are you a Direct Hire Billing Specialist who has strong critical thinking & problem solving skills?
Our client focuses on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for the invoice document workflow as well as support the invoice auditing operations of the Billing department.
- Receive, upload and create carrier invoices
- Work with carriers to obtain invoices that have not been received timely
- Audit carrier invoices against order expectations so they can be approved for processing and payment
- Communicate with vendors relating to carrier invoice billing disputes to resolve
- Work independently and as part of team to solve carrier and customer invoice issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable or accounting experience preferred
- Will consider a recent degree in Accounting (within the last 2 years)
- Will also consider office experience along with being numbers and detail orientated with good problem solving skills
- Logistics or transportation industry experience a plus
- Computer savvy to learn their systems and work on multiple screens
- Excel skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills in a very fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 6:30am-5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Billing Specialist position: $16.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Position will start onsite for training (2-3months) after training you will have the option to work a hybrid schedule. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141776
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.