Are you a Bookkeeper who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in safe lifting solutions and material handling products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will enter daily bank deposits, checks/ACH as well as prepare customer invoices.
- Credit card payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Enter vendor invoices and match to purchase orders
- Reconcile credit card accounts for employees with company credit cards
- Generate monthly commission reports
- Entry for prepaid accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bookkeeping experience that includes reconciling accounts
- Full understanding of full cycle bookkeeping
- Excel skills
- Microsoft Advantage Group experience a plus
- Driven, eager and excited to succeed
- Extremely detailed
- Easygoing and comfortable working in a smaller company
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open working environment
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Referral program
- Education reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm or 8:00am-5:00pm, possible over-time
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $19.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 142006
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.