Are you a Direct Hire – Bookkeeper who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Bookkeeper who has excellent time-management skills?
Our client is a real estate investment company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for all the accounting, taxes functions and administrative duties for the company.
- Sort, post and pay bills
- Bank reconciliations
- Backup information into the system software
- Distributions to shareholders
- Collect and post rental income
- Mortgage payments
- Payroll, payroll taxes and payroll tax reports
- Create management reports
- Bank reports as requested
- Manage company reconciliations
- Year-end duties
- Handle other office duties
- Drop off the deposit at the bank
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Must have an understanding of accounting overall
- Administrative assistant experience is highly preferred
- QuickBooks experience is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Overall very friendly, kind and genuine person that can represent the company professionally
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent time-management skills and able to work with deadlines
- Ability to work well independently within a small office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail orientated and organized
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent management
- Flexibility with the hours
- Benefits offered at 32+ hours per week
Hours: 24-32 hours per week Monday – Thursday between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $36,000.00 – $42,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140375
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.