Are you a Direct Hire Business Credit Analyst who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Direct Hire Business Credit Analyst who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a financial institution that has been serving its clients for over 125 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Business Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for completing credit analysis on new and existing customers to assist in the loan decision making process.
- Collect and track required business and personal financial statements
- Analyze financial statements and develop an initial written assessment
- Run credit investigations
- Analyze economic market conditions
- Historical financial analysis
- Analyze secondary sources of repayment
- Identify exceptions to loan policies
- Complete annual credit reviews
- Review collateral and loan documents, conduct real estate title searches, order real estate appraisals or evaluations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recent graduate or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Banking or financial industry experience a plus
- College GPA must be at least a 3.0
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience a plus
- Self-starter and take initiative
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Considered the most profitable bank in WI
- Community focused
- Growing company
Hours: 15-20 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Business Credit Analyst position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
JOB ID: 141392
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.