Are you a Direct Hire – Buyer / Purchasing Agent with inventory experience? Are you a Direct Hire – Buyer / Purchasing Agent looking for variety your role?
Our client is a manufacturing company established in the 1950’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Buyer / Purchasing Agent, you will create quotes for customers and estimate product needs.
- Create and place purchase orders
- Order product
- Inventory control
- Review the bill against purchase orders to ensure all items are received
- Work closely with production on products needed through estimated production time
- Assist customers with orders or questions if needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Buying or purchasing experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- CMM software or similar program is ideal
- Tech savvy
- Go with the flow attitude
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned business
- Variety within the position
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm (40-45 hours per week)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Buyer / Purchasing Agent position: $50,000-$65,000 / yr. based on experience
Location: Oconto, WI
Job ID: 140937
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.