Are you a Direct Hire Collections Specialist who has strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire Collections Specialist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Collections Specialist, you will work with members to make payment arrangements on delinquent accounts.
- Prepare letters and paperwork for collections
- Assist members who have payment protection on their loans to make sure a claim has been filed
- Collect the losses on overdrafts
- Assist with taking back collateral
- Document condition prior to sale of collateral
- Prepare collateral for sale
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable, collections, account management or call center experience
- Banking or financial industry experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated and assertive
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- Good math skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and one Saturday a month 8:15am-12:15pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Collections Specialist position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141467
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.