Are you a Direct Hire Commercial Lines / Customer Service Representative who has commercial lines insurance experience? Are you a Direct Hire Commercial Lines / Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within a family-oriented company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a family-owned, independent insurance agency in Green Bay.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Commercial Lines / Customer Service Representative, you will service the businesses on the commercial lines side.
- Work directly with businesses on workman’s comp, buildings, liability, vehicle needs, etc.
- Answer incoming calls and greet any walk-in traffic
- Answer customer questions
- Make changes to customer policies
- Talk with customers to find out their insurance needs
- Build and keep relationships with customers
- Research and generate quotes
- Re-rate policies and coverage
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Insurance industry experience preferred (commercial lines ideal)
- Will consider someone with customer service experience with an interest in the insurance industry
- Current P&C license a plus (will need to get it, company will cover the cost)
- Computer savvy to learn the company software
- MSWD skills
- Friendly, positive, outgoing and welcoming to customers
- Passionate to help customers and strong relationship building skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and very family friendly company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Excellent 401(k) package
Hours: 40 hours per week, every 3rd week of the month you will have the option to work 4 days and have an additional day off during the week
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Commercial Lines / Customer Service Representative position: $40,000-$60,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141893
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.