Are you a Direct Hire Construction / Administrative Coordinator who is looking for an administrative role within the construction industry? Are you a Direct Hire Construction / Administrative Coordinator who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client is a family-owned and operated utility and excavating contractor.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Construction / Administrative Coordinator, you will coordinate utility construction projects.
- Work with leadership, customers and foremen on the status of projects and materials
- Assemble bid packages
- Set up and track the progress of each project
- Schedule Locates
- Project documents
- Direct construction crews on daily priorities
- Assemble spreadsheets of emergency contacts for each project
- Take 24-hour emergency phone calls on a rotating basis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative or coordinating experience
- Good with maps and directions
- Utility, construction or insurance industry experience a plus
- Experience working with Locates a plus
- Blueprints experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Excel skills
- Knowledge of Google Chrome and Google Maps preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work in a changing environment
- Strong problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company
- Company is growing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 45-50 hours per week between 7:00am-5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Construction / Administrative Coordinator position: $22.00-$27.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141358
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.