Are you a Direct Hire – Controller with strong accounting skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Controller with great people skills?
Our client makes machine parts for the paper industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Controller, you will create financial programs as well as analyze financial statements and reports.
- Month-end closing
- Analyze cash flow and expenses
- Follow up with customers on payments
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years’ experience working with financial statements, budgeting, month end, cash flow, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- CPA is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Tech savvy to learn ERP system
- Work well with others
WHAT YOU GET:
- People are great to work with
- Flexible, not micro-managed
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Controller position: Based on experience.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141057
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.