Are you a Direct Hire Controller who lives with leadership experience? Are you a Direct Hire Controller with strong Excel skills?
Our client is a food manufacturing company in the Fox Valley.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Controller, you will plan, coordinate and control all accounting functions associated with the company’s manufacturing facility.
- Report financial performance to senior management
- Key member of the ERP leadership team
- Continuous improvement and maintenance of the company’s costing system
- Represent finance on cross-functional teams focused on improvements and cost reductions
- Report weekly throughput, yield & efficiency measures
- Manage cycle counts and physical inventories
- Develop/maintain bills of material for new and existing products
- Reconcile variance and inventory related accounts to general ledger
- Lead annual plant budget and quarterly forecast processes
- Support external audits
- Manage fixed assets recordkeeping and new capital requests including ROI analysis
- Coordinate inventory hold & reserve reporting
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of manufacturing accounting experience
- Ability to streamline and automate complex processes
- Food industry experience a plus
- CPA or CMA a plus
- Lean experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance highly preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- ERP experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Casual and comfortable work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Controller position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141926
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.