Are you a Direct Hire Convention Services Manager who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Direct Hire Convention Services Manager who has supervisory & catering experience?
Our client is a hotel and conference center.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Convention Services Manager, you will direct day-to-day operations of the hotel and convention center banquet and catering departments.
- Direct supervisors and service staff in planning banquets and events
- Create weekly staff schedules
- Conduct performance evaluations for all team members on an annual basis
- Providing mentoring/coaching & manage team conflicts
- Handle budgets for food sales, beverage sales and labor costs
- Screen resumes, interview and hire candidates for the departments
- Control and manage inventory for banquet hall
- Assist Food & Beverage Director and/or General Manager with miscellaneous duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Supervisory experience
- Onsite and offsite catering experience
- Hospitality or Business Management degree preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Energetic, friendly and personable
- Attentive and motivated
- Strong problem solving skills & work under high pressure situations
WHAT YOU GET:
- Food discount
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefits like Accident, Critical Illness, Hospitalization, etc.
Hours: 45-50 hours per week between 8:00am-12:00am. Hours will vary based on season & events. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Convention Services Manager position: $50,000-$55,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141972
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.