Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who has excellent people and relationship building skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career with a company where there is opportunity for growth?
Our client is a financial planning service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Financial Advisors and clients with day-to-day office tasks.
- Set up accounts for clients and ensure their funds transfer from surrendering company
- Respond to and resolve client requests
- Complete necessary financial paperwork to execute trades, change beneficiaries and establish trusts
- Research and complete any outstanding issues related to the Broker/Dealer or Operations
- Gather data and prepare summary reports for the use in client reviews and compile the review documents for the Advisor
- Learn company product suitability guidelines, financial operational processes and financial sales processes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of office or administrative assistant related experience
- Would consider someone with a recent Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or a related field
- Any financial industry or financial management industry experience is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Any experience with Salesforce is plus
- Professional, friendly and personable
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop team and client relationships
- Ability to work very well in a small office with a small team
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- They are a younger group of people
- Great small environment to work in
- Variety within the position with an opportunity to learn and grow as they are in the role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Thursday and 8:00am – 3:00pm Friday
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay,WI
Job ID: 139839
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.