Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service Agent who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service Agent who is looking for a career opportunity within a fun, small team environment?
Our client specializes in selling and repairing refrigeration equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Agent, you will answer incoming phone calls and emails from customers and Technicians.
- Enter and dispatch service calls
- Locate and sign up new Technicians when needed
- Dispute invoices and negotiate prices with Technicians
- Order parts
- Data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of over the phone customer service experience
- Would consider 1+ year of retail experience
- Dispatching experience a plus
- Extremely tech savvy overall to learn their software systems and must be confident to use computer systems in general
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Tech savvy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with on the job training
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Organized, detailed and accurate in a fast-paced environment
- Career-driven, strong work ethic and job stability
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office/environment, everyone gets along really well
- They have an open door policy, the owner is also very involved in daily functions and treats employees very well
- Flexibility and hybrid or remote work option
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm (7:30am-4:00pm during training, approximately one month)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Agent position: $16.50-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Once trained, hybrid / remote schedule available. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI.
Job ID: 141631
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.