Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service / Contact Center Representative who has strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service / Contact Center Representative who enjoys building relationships with customers?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Contact Center Representative, you will assist members over the phone with basic transactions as well as make referrals to the correct person they need to speak with.
- Operate a multi-line switchboard
- Assist members over the phone and through email to find out their needs
- Build relationships with members & discuss special promotions refer to correct team members
- Arrange member appointments
- Provide customer support for the online banking system
- Educate members about home banking, e-services and other products
- Answer questions, resolve problems, concerns and complaints
- Follow up on member emails
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience operating a multi-line phone system
- Banking or financial industry experience
- Knowledge credit union/banking products and services
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Understand how to use e-services
- Nautilus computer software experience a plus
- Self-motivated, take feedback and critique positively
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good math skills
- Comfortable suggesting products and services
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am-6:00pm and every other Saturday between 7:00am-1:00pm (4 hours). Contact us for additional details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Contact Center Representative position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141898
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.