Are you a Customer Service / Logistics Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment that offers great benefits? Are you a Customer Service / Logistics Coordinator who has strong decision making and problem solving skills?
Our client focuses on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for customer’s transportation programs for the fulfillment center.
- Process and schedule daily shipments
- Monitor logistics email inbox
- Provide shipping information to customers
- Process customer shipments and changes
- Work closely with different teams
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience in a call center or business/office setting
- Transportation/logistics industry experience preferred
- LTL experience a plus
- Computer savvy and be able to switch between programs/screens quickly
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated and take initiative to find answers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good business decision making and problem solving skills
- Work well independently
- Strong communication skills
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours:40 hours per week between 6:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Logistics Coordinator position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Hybrid option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141407
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.