Are you a Direct Hire –Customer Service Manager who has strong leadership skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Manager who is looking for a great opportunity within an established organization?
Our client is a locally owned financial institution that offers a variety of services to their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Manager, you will supervise branch service team, training and coaching team members.
- Lead day to day branch operations
- Maintain and control audit procedures
- Function in a member advocate role especially during peak scheduling, absences or staffing shortages
- Responsible for scheduling branch service members
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Financial and supervisory experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with strong financial experience and open to getting into a supervisory role
- Would also consider someone with has 2+ years of strong leadership experience and has some cash handling
- Associate degree is a plus
- Energetic, warm and welcoming
- Computer savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to address and resolve problems
WHAT YOU GET:
- Recognized as “Best Credit Union” to work for
- High member experience ratings
- Organization that gives back to the community
- Full benefits at 30 + hours per week
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Pet insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday rotating 8:15am – 5:15pm or 8:15am – 6:15pm and every third Saturday you will work at a different branch 8:30am – 12:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Manager position: $19.23 – $20.19 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Sherwood, Appleton and Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139569
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.