Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Member Service Representative who has overall strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Member Service Representative who enjoys building relationships with customers?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Member Service Representative, you will work with members meeting all of their needs/requests in the areas of consumer lending and new accounts along with promoting products and services.
- Build financial relationships with members
- Educate members about home banking, e-services and other products
- Promote applicable credit union products and services to new/existing members
- Accurately maintain and follow up on all types of accounts on the computer system
- Interpret key documents and make decisions based on policies and member data
- Correspond with the membership on eligibility requirements for accounts, loans and denials of credit
- Answer member questions as well as other employees’ questions concerning the broad range of credit union products and information
- Assist with teller functions, open/close branch and assist in training new employees as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-6+ months of banking or financial industry experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1+ years of customer service representative experience in a business setting (not retail)
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to react to change, feedback and critique quickly and positively
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Must have good math skills overall
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must be comfortable suggesting products and services that work best for the customer
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation n
- Sick time
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, will work rotating Fridays 9:00am – 6:00pm and approximately every 2 months Saturdays 8:15am – 12:15pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Member Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kimberly and Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139635
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.