Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Member Service Representative who has overall strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Member Service Representative who enjoys building relationships with customers?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Member Service Representative, you will work with members meeting all of their needs/requests in the areas of consumer lending and new accounts along with promoting products and services.
- Build financial relationships with members
- Educate members about home banking, e-services and other products
- Promote applicable credit union products and services to new/existing members
- Accurately maintain and follow up on all types of accounts on the computer system
- Interpret key documents and make decisions based on policies and member data
- Correspond with the membership on eligibility requirements for accounts, loans and denials of credit
- Answer member questions as well as other employees’ questions concerning the broad range of credit union products and information
- Assist with Teller functions, open/close branch and assist in training new employees
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-6+ months of banking or financial industry experience is preferred
- Would consider 1+ years of customer service experience in a business setting
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to react to change, feedback and critique quickly and positively
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Math skills
- Handle highly confidential information
- Comfortable suggesting products and services that work best for the customer
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Team player and strong work ethic
- Valid drivers license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday, will work rotating Fridays 9:00am-6:00pm and approximately once a month Saturdays 8:15am-12:15pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Member Service Representative position: Pay based on experience. Contact us for details.
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 141052
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.