Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service / Member Service Representative who has strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service / Member Service Representative who enjoys building relationships with customers?
Our client is a full-service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Member Service Representative, you will work with members meeting all of their needs/requests in the areas of consumer lending and new accounts.
- Build financial relationships with members
- Educate members about home banking, e-services and other products
- Promote products and services
- Follow up on customer accounts and answer member questions
- Correspond with members on eligibility requirements for accounts, loans and denials of credit
- Assist with Teller functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-6+ months of banking or financial industry experience preferred
- Will consider 1+ years of customer service representative experience in a business setting
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to react to change, feedback/critique quickly and positively
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Good math skills
- Comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Handle highly confidential information
- Comfortable suggesting products and services
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, will work rotating Fridays 9:00am-6:00pm and Saturdays once every month 8:15am-12:15pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Member Service Representative position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141557
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.