Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Member Services Representative who enjoys building relationships with customers? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Member Services Representative who has strong math skills?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Member Services Representative, you will work with members to meet their needs/requests in the areas of consumer lending and new accounts, along with promoting products and services.
- Build financial relationships with members
- Educate members about home banking, e-services and other products
- Promote applicable credit union products and services to new/existing members
- Accurately maintain and follow up on all types of accounts on the computer system
- Interpret key documents and make decisions based on policies and member data
- Correspond with the membership on eligibility requirements for accounts, loans and denials of credit
- Answer member questions as well as other employees’ questions concerning the broad range of credit union products and information
- Assist with teller functions, open/close branch and assist in training new employees as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-6+ months of banking or financial industry experience or 1+ year of customer service experience in a business setting
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Customer service skills
- Math skills
- Work well with internal and external customers
- Comfortable suggesting products and services that work best for the customer
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday – Friday, will work rotating Friday 9:00am-6:00pm and approximately once a month Saturday 8:15am-12:15pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Member Services Representative position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141112
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.