Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service Representative who is seeking a fantastic benefit package? Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service Representative who has excellent people and relationship building skills?
Our client founded their bank in 1887. An independent community bank, they are locally owned and managed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be doing a combination of Teller & Customer Service Representative duties as well as administrative duties for the Green Bay branch.
- Greet customers and perform general Teller duties
- Open new accounts and assist with existing accounts
- Monitor reports, print and mail notices
- Checkback of new accounts and account maintenance requests
- Open, close and ATM balancing
- Cash vault duties
- Resolve customer issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Cash handling, Teller or banking experience a plus
- Comfortable with digital banking
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- Good math skills
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun environment
- Company is very involved in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid day off for birthday
- Paid volunteer time
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141480
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.