Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service Representative who has strong relationship building skills? Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a wholesale distributor of industrial supplies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will process customer orders, changes & returns as well as respond to customers and outside sales requests on products and quotes.
- Develop strong customer relationships & inform customers of current sales and marketing programs
- Close the sale opportunities that are uncovered during the conversation
- Display a thorough understanding of products and features
- Partner with sales team and other internal teams to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations
- Acknowledge purchase orders and expedite orders
- Back up to answering phones
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience where you have worked with customers from start to finish
- Machine shop, construction or hardware store experience a plus
- Industrial supply distribution experience a plus
- Associate degree in Business a plus
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship building skills to connect with customers over the phone
- Organized and detailed
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large company with a small company feel
- Company rewards their employees with raises and bonuses who have earned it
- Ability to move into other roles within the company or possible promotions down the road, they like to promote from within
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $40,000-$50,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141855
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.