Are you a Direct Hire Hybrid Customer Service Representative who lives within driving distance of Green Bay, WI? Are you a Direct Hire Hybrid Customer Service Representative who has strong problem solving & researching skills?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the food industry with over 30 years of experience. They understand that their employees are essential to their success and offer great benefits & advancement opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for developing new relationships and strengthening existing relationships with customers.
- Take orders from customers
- Work with production and scheduling
- Send orders to the logistics team to schedule shipments
- Research issues and problem solve
- Liaison between the customer and internal departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience where you worked with customers from start to finish preferred
- Food industry or manufacturing experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- ERP experience a plus
- Tech savvy
- Build rapport and relationships with customers
- Handle distractions and stay focused
- Complex problem solving skills and research skills
- Handle upset customers calmly and professionally
- Decision making skills
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with great opportunities down the road
- Well-established company with a great reputation
- Flexible schedules during the off-season
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:30am-5:30pm. Flexible to schedules!
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Position is hybrid, 3 days in the office and 2 from home. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI.
Job ID: 142226
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.