Are you Direct Hire – Customer Service Representative who is seeking a fantastic benefit package? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Representative who is seeking a fun, dynamic team to work with?
Our client founded their bank in 1887. An independent community bank, they are locally owned and managed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for handling customer financial transactions and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the bank’s policies, deposit products and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service in a friendly and professional manner
- Greet customers
- Perform general teller duties such as accepting deposits, disbursing funds, etc.
- Ensure all transactions are processed accurately and efficiently, managing risk in every transaction
- Perform account maintenance on existing deposit accounts, as well as opening new accounts upon customer request
- Maintain product knowledge in order to cross-sell bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, determining customer needs and referring customers to other departments as necessary
- Perform other projects and initiatives, as required, contributing to the continued improvement of overall company performance
- Resolve customer issues as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Cash handling, teller or banking experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable working with digital banking
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy to learn the banking software
- Customer service skills and able to build relationships with customers
- Math skills
- Comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Able to handle highly confidential information
- Friendly, personable, easy going, flexible
- Trustworthy, reliable, good work ethic
- Organized and detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fantastic benefit package
- Fun team
- Involved in the community
- Benefits offered for full-time hours
Hours:20-40 hours per week between 8:30am – 5:00pm – must work Fridays
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140224
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.