Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Representative who has call center or retail experience? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a call center in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer incoming calls and take messages.
- Document call information into the company software
- Meet metric goals
- May be cross trained in other areas
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service skills, preferably call center or high volume phone experience
- MSWD, Excel and typing skills
- Ability to learn new software
- Friendly and pleasant in demeanor
- Positive, go getter attitude
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Flexible to work in all roles / be cross trained
- Able to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Longevity, stable work history
- Reliable and excellent attendance
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Actively growing company
- Great longevity within the company internally
- Smaller team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full time Saturday – Wednesday 6:00pm – 2:30am or part time Monday – Thursday and every other weekend 6:00pm – 11:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience. Additionally, there are weekend shift, performance and attendance pay differentials!
Location: Green Bay, WI – hybrid and remote options available in the future – must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140786
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.