Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Representative who is detail oriented? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Representative who has excellent multitasking and problem solving skills?
Our client distributes industrial hydraulic products and has been in business for well over 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide technical product support and assistance to customers with product returns and process improvement.
- Assist Outside Sales Representatives & Engineering with quotation process
- Handle key accounts and relationship management
- Process incoming orders, verify product availability, pricing, terms, credit status and order entry
- Monitor the status of open customer purchase orders, expedite and/or reschedule
- Communicate problem areas to customer
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience such as Business to Business Customer Service / Support, Inventory, Pricing, Scheduling, Work Order Planning, Planners, Logistics, Project Coordinator
- Will consider experience working with customers and a drive to learn a new industry
- Industrial distributor, manufacturing or distribution company experience
- Business and/or technical degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- ERP experience is preferred
- Collaborative, work well with others and a team player
- Sense of urgency and drive to satisfy the customer
- Comprehend and follow direction
- Positive attitude and self-starter
- Strong organizational skills
- Communication skills – written and verbal
WHAT YOU GET:
- 100% employee owned
- Growing company with growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health club reimbursement
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $52,000-$60,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140820
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.