Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Sales Representative who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Sales Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within a family oriented small team environment?
Our client specializes in delivering flowers and supplies to retail florists.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Sales Representative, you will be responsible for working with customer accounts to determine needs and develop long-term relationships.
- Answer customer calls and e-mails
- Resolve customer questions and offer solutions
- Respond to and handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Get pricing for customers and create quotes
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Physically pull the product for the order and inspect the quality of it once the sale is made
- May assist with prospecting and contacting potential customers
- May go out to customer sites to meet customers on occasion
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of sales, account management, customer service or related experience
- Floral industry experience and/or experience doing some type of sales or upselling
- MWD and Excel skills
- Ability to learn their internet based software
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is preferred
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Motivated to provide top notch customer service
- Good negotiating skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Ability to work well with a small team
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family orientated company and environment
- Great company to work for
- Flexibility in the schedule
- Positive and beautiful place to work to be around flowers all day
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm (additional hours during the busy season)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Sales Representative position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. + commissions, contact us for additional details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140510
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.