Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Sales Representative who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Sales Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within a family oriented small team environment?
Our client specializes in delivering flowers and supplies to retail florists.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Sales Representative, you will be responsible for working with customer accounts to determine needs and develop long-term relationships.
- Answer customer calls and e-mails
- Resolve customer questions and offer solutions
- Respond to and handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Get pricing for customers and create quotes
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- May assist with prospecting and contacting potential customers
- May go out to customer sites to meet customers on occasion
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of sales, account management, customer service or related experience
- Any floral industry experience is ideal
- MWD and Excel skills
- Ability to learn their internet-based software
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Must be motivated to provide top notch customer service
- Good negotiating skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Ability to work well with a small team
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family orientated company and environment
- Great company to work for
- Flexibility in the schedule
- Positive and beautiful place to work to be around flowers all day
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm additional hours during the busy season
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Sales Representative position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. + commissions, contact us for additional details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140181
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.