Are you a Customer Service Specialist who enjoys working with people over the phone? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has strong negotiating and problem solving skills?
Our client is a family-owned and operated company that provides transportation and distribution services throughout the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will make and take about 200+ calls per day as well as take over freight from the Sales team and schedule the first load for the customer.
- Find carriers to move freight & call carriers
- Understand available loads that need to be scheduled
- Take incoming calls from carriers asking to take loads posted on the website
- Handle any problems or issues
- Negotiate and price loads
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sales, customer service or retail experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Comfortable being on the phones all day
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Strong negotiating and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, motivated and driven in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company with a family feel
- Hard working and fun environment
- Good longevity within the company
- Room for growth and the ability to take on additional responsibilities
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary-to-Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience. Eligible for monthly incentive bonus.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142177
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.