Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service Specialist who has excellent customer service & communication skills? Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a small, friendly team environment?
Our client focuses on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will coordinate and oversee customer projects from start to finish as well as handle all customer inquiries and select carriers.
- Load tendering
- Create shipping documents
- Trace shipments
- Audit and process carrier invoices
- Process customer shipments, changes and invoices
- Work closely with Accounting to resolve invoice items
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience in a call center or business/office setting
- Transportation/logistics experience a plus
- Any LTL experience a plus
- Computer savvy to learn their system & work with multiple screens pulled up at once
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 6:30am-5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Training will be onsite for 6-9months, hybrid schedule available after that is complete. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI.
Job ID: 142319
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.