Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service Team Lead who has strong leadership skills? Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service Team Lead who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client specializes in selling and repairing refrigeration equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Team Lead, you will oversee a department of Dispatchers as well as handle issues/concerns from customers when needed.
- Make sure calls are being dispatched and updated on time
- Dispute invoices
- Approve employee vacations/time off
- Ensure handbook procedures are being followed
- Call for invoices
- Assist with dispatching technicians
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Leadership/supervisory experience
- Customer service work experience
- Computer/tech savvy
- Excel & Outlook skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, detailed and accurate
- Take good notes and ask questions
- Work well in a very fast paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office/environment, everyone gets along really well
- They have an open door policy, the owner is also very involved in daily functions and treats employees very well
- Growing company
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Team Lead position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141931
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.