Are you a Direct Hire Customer Support Representative who has excellent relationship building skills? Are you a Direct Hire Customer Support Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a growing international company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a packaging company that has been in business since 2003.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Support Representative, you will coordinate all aspects of projects beginning to end as well as provide technical support.
- Enter/follow up and track quotes, orders, samples, etc.
- Gather and send samples to customers
- Enter analysis requests and follow through to completion
- Send credit applications and all other forms to new customers
- Enter claims and follow through to close of claim
- Maintains records of all inquiries, orders and samples
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer-focused/customer service & support (full cycle) experience
- Manufacturing or consumer goods industry experience preferred
- Understanding of film chemistry preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- ERP system experience preferred
- Sense of urgency and drive to satisfy the customer
- Work well in a team environment
- Comprehend and follow direction well
- Positive attitude and a self-starter
- Lift up to 25 lbs.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing international company that values their employees
- Fun place to work with frequent employee events
- They offer employees the ability to learn all areas of our business
- Onsite gym with fitness equipment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Support Representative position: $45,000.00-$47,500.00/yr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141360
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.