Are you a Direct Hire – Detailing / Administrative Assistant who has strong time-management skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Detailing / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing stable company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is a supplier of architectural wood, metal doors and hardware for commercial projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Detailing / Administrative Assistant, you will provide Estimators an approximate date a project will be detailed and turned over to the Project Management Team.
- Monitor and update projects to deadlines
- Project set up/data entry to include reviewing project information
- Copy relevant documents from the estimate to the project side
- Update monthly totals and goals spreadsheets
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in a support role, preferably more of the behind the scenes role
- Any experience looking at plans, blueprints or specifications is a huge plus
- Any experience working with doors, door frames, hardware, etc. is a plus
- An Associate degree in Architecture or Drafting is preferred
- Computer savvy, comfortable navigating the internet and different websites
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive and winning attitude
- Strong and effective time-management skills
- Must be organized and deadline driven
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Stable company they have been in business for 70+ years
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Detailing / Administrative Assistant position: $40,000.00 / yr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140233
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.