Are you a Direct Hire Docketing Paralegal who has a high attention to detail? Are you a Direct Hire Direct Hire Docketing Paralegal who has excellent grammar skills?
Our client is a law firm in the Madison, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Docketing Paralegal, you will be responsible for daily docketing of incoming patent-related mail received from the USPTO, patent offices worldwide, foreign agents and clients.
- Route mail to the appropriate attorney and/or paralegal for action
- Maintain and track patent due dates in the database
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of docketing paralegal experience
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate preferred
- MSWD, typing and email skills
- iManage experience a plus
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent spelling/grammar
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Independent worker
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller family feel type of firm
- Great longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Docketing Paralegal position: Based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 142335
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.