Are you a Direct Hire E-Services / Customer Service Representative who has strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire E-Services / Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an E-Services / Customer Service Representative, you will assist e-member customers with online banking, video and phone appointments.
- Assist members through phone, video or online services
- Take new loan applications
- Open and close accounts
- Answer member questions on consumer loans, credit cards, home banking, debit cards and direct deposit
- Follow up on applications started
- Promote products and services
- Discuss special promotions and refer members to other departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Banking or financial industry experience
- Tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent people skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good math skills
- Comfortable suggesting products and services
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the E-Services / Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience
Location: Freedom, WI
Job ID: 141495
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.