Are you a Direct Hire – Estimating & System Design Coordinator who has strong prioritizing skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Estimating & System Design Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, hardworking team environment?
Our client specializes in security systems and fire protection for homes and businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Estimating & System Design Coordinator, you will be responsible for working with the team to assist with the quoting and design work for fire alarm systems.
- Monitor the department phone/e-mail and respond to all inquiries
- Assist with the design of life safety systems
- Assist with estimating for quotes to customers
- Work closely with the Sales Representatives and Contractors to determine customer needs
- Assist with the design and development of internal systems and processes within the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Someone who has a true interest in learning how to design fire alarm systems
- 1+ year of office or customer service experience, will also consider a recent grad in Business or a related field
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is a plus
- Extremely tech savvy to learn new software
- Must have strong computer skills overall and understand how to use a tablets and smartphones and how things look on those types of devices
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Self-motivated and eager
- Ability to learn quickly and take direction well
- Must be comfortable with mostly on the job training
- Must be very detail oriented
- Strong prioritizing skills
- Team player
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Hardworking but fun company
- Promotions from within
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Estimating & System Design Coordinator: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140199
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.