Are you a Direct Hire Finance / Trust Investment Associate who has a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or a related field? Are you a Direct Hire Finance / Trust Investment Associate who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is dedicated to helping their customers build their legacy!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Finance / Trust Investment Associate, you will support Portfolio Managers as well as maintain, analyze and report data.
- Prepare reports
- Serve as a primary back up for a specific department
- Client meeting material preparation
- Assist with regulatory investment reviews
- Create portfolio management plans
- Analyze reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in a financial field working with investments or wills/trusts
- Portfolio management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a Financial or Business field (may consider equivalent experience)
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Experience working with FIS a plus
- Accurate and detailed
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Prioritizing skills and take initiative
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Annual raises & bonuses
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Finance / Trust Investment Associate position: Based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141441
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.