Are you a Direct Hire – Financial / Accounting Manager who has bookkeeping experience? Are you a Direct Hire – Financial / Accounting Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client is a small business in Kimberly, WI that has been serving their community since 1987.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial / Accounting Manager, you will manage the financial records, payroll, review/reconcile monthly bank statements and prepare materials for the annual audit.
- Day-to-day financial operations such as deposits and payables
- Develop and monitor agency budget/cash flow
- Work with the CPA to develop reports of balance and income statements, cash flow projections or program budgets. etc.
- Work closely with Board Treasurer to provide financial updates and attend board meetings if needed
- Assist with HR responsibilities such as processing background and driving record checks, completion of health insurance and retirement paperwork, etc.
- Assist Executive Director in grant writing and reporting requirements
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience
- Non-profit bookkeeping experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or a related field is preferred
- QuickBooks experience is highly preferred but will consider someone with similar accounting software and is a quick learner
- Strong communication skills
- Must be very detailed
- Team player yet able to work independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known in the industry
- Great mission to be a part of
- Small group and great team
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial / Accounting Manager position: $19.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 140084
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.