Are you a Direct Hire – Financial / Accounting Manager who has strong people skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Financial / Accounting Manager who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is a growing community in the Winnebago County.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial / Accounting Manager, you will handle the financial planning, budgeting and fund accounting.
- Revenue administration
- Tax collection
- Data processing
- Billing and collecting of special assessments and service charges
- General ledger
- Employee benefits administration
- Work closely with other departments regarding budgets and reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Full cycle accounting experience
- Government or fund accounting experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- CPA or CGFO certification preferred
- Fund accounting software experience is helpful
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Fund accounting software experience is a plus
- Strong people skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills and able to meet deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small team
- Excellent benefit package
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement program
- Paid vacation
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial / Accounting Manager position: $53,000-$55,000 / yr. based on experience
Location: Larsen, WI
Job I.D. 140979
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.