Are you a Direct Hire Financial Assistant who has strong organizational & time-management skills? Are you a Direct Hire Financial Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in investments for high net worth family and individuals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Assistant, you will respond to client inquiries as well as assist/support senior advisors with client matters which may include attending client meetings.
- Research processes and procedures
- Prepare memos of researched subjects
- Establish and organize client files
- Assist senior advisors with the creation of documents and spreadsheets
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative support, banking & investment and/or paralegal type backgrounds
- Finance, accounting, investment management or banking industries experience preferred
- Advent Black Diamond Portfolio Management System and Charles Schwab Advisor Center experience a plus
- Series 65 (uniform investment adviser law exam) preferred (will have to obtain this after beginning employment, they pay for everything)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Paralegal studies or a related field preferred
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion & good judgment
- Work well both independently and collaboratively
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt well to change
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent work life balance
- Independent company with an outstanding reputation with clients and the broader community
- Health insurance
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm and Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial Assistant position: $50,000-$55,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 142102
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.