Are you a Direct Hire Financial Assistant who has a Series licenses? Are you a Direct Hire Financial Assistant who has office experience?
Our client is financial services firm with various locations throughout Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Assistant, you will manage calendar and schedule meetings for clients, prospects and outside vendors.
- Participate in client meetings
- Educate clients on the on-line tools and resources available
- Open, transfer and close customer accounts and maintain account records
- Respond to incoming emails and calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Administrative experience preferred
- Series 7 and/or Series 66 licenses
- Business or Finance degree preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Adobe experience preferred
- CRM database experience preferred
- Stay positive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Presentation skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open team environment
- Offer work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Gym Membership
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial Assistant position: $40,000-$50,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Shawano & Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141983
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.