Are you a Direct Hire Fundraising Manager who has strong relationship building & people skills? Are you a Direct Hire Fundraising Manager who is looking for a career opportunity within a non-profit organization?
Our client aims to be a recognized leader in community development. They provide the tools and resources necessary for those considering home ownership.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Fundraising Manager, you will manage relationships with individual and corporate donors with a special emphasis on those capable of making gifts of a higher amount annually.
- Build rapport with current and potential donors to find out capabilities, communication styles and the best way to connect
- Meet with potential and existing donors
- Qualify and lead new prospective donors through the donation process
- Research individual and corporate funding opportunities as well as find possible matches for projects & programs
- Develop events for corporate giving and/or corporate match programs
- Work with major donors to build relationships to identify opportunities to solicit funds
- Attend community programs & events as well as participate in special fundraising opportunities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Fundraising experience in the nonprofit industry
- Will consider someone with sales experience as well as a strong interest in fundraising & building relationships
- Individual and corporate donor relationship building experience preferred
- Pre-existing knowledge/experience of donors within the community a plus
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Salesforce or Asana Software a plus
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Passionate to make a difference in the company & community
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great non-profit organization that helps the community
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40-50 hours per week, core hours are 8:00am-5:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Fundraising Manager position: $40,000.00-$50,000.00/yr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Hybrid option will be available once trained. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141534
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.