Are you a Direct Hire – Human Resources Administrator who enjoys working within a collaborative and fun work environment? Are you a Direct Hire – Human Resources Administrator who is looking to work for a company that offers a great benefit package?
Our client specializes in the marketing for agriculture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Administrator, you will manage and coordinate the onboarding process for new employees to include human resources forms, payroll forms and benefit enrollment using the ADP platform.
- Manage and coordinate the offboarding process for employees leaving the organization including Cobra documentation using the ADP platform
- Support and coordinate, in conjunction with the Hiring Manger, the recruiting process including job posting, candidate search, candidate reach outs, coordinating interviews and follow-ups
- Maintain and manage all employee records in a compliant and orderly manner
- Maintain and update human resources policies and procedures that are compliant with all federal & state laws
- Assist company leadership with human resources related projects and needs
- Assist with any other duties as assigned to include miscellaneous general administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of human resources experience where you have worked with employee benefits, human resources processes, forms and systems
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience is preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- ADP Workforce Now experience is preferred
- PowerPoint knowledge is ideal
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to build interpersonal relations with vendors, clients, and co-workers
- Good numbers ability with good basic math skills
- Collaborative spirit with client and other operations team members
- Proactive mindset with initiative and the drive to achieve objectives
- Ability to identify cost-savings opportunities
- Time management skills and display accuracy within reports and all documentation
- Professional and mature yet still know how to have fun & be personable
- Must display professional dependability, reliability and trustworthiness
- Must have a positive can do attitude
- Detail oriented and display effective communications skills
- Proactive and take initiative
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun work environment
- No weekend work
- Casual dress code
- Fitness center, nursing mothers room, club room and outdoor spaces on site
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Administrator position:$19.23 – $24.04 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139952
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.