Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Coordinator with recruiting experience? Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Coordinator who loves to relationship build?
Our client specializes in manufacturing and distribution industrial hardware.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will be responsible for recruiting as well as various HR tasks for the company.
- Full-cycle recruiting
- New hire orientation and onboarding
- Handle employee termination process
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures are met
- Support the HR Manager and HR Generalist with administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human resources experience
- Recruiting experience a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- HRIS experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Outgoing, eager and driven
- Build relationships with the managers to understand their hiring needs
- Flexible to take on additional tasks as needed
- Ambition to want to make all employees successful
WHAT YOU GET:
- Management connects with the employees and all support each other
- Family owned / family atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Flex spending
- Tuition reimbursement
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141843
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.