Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Coordinator – Bilingual who has strong communication skills? Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Coordinator – Bilingual who has strong interpersonal skills?
Established in 1958, our client specializes in foam for furniture, bedding and carpet.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator – Bilingual, you will enter employee data such as employment applications, hiring paperwork, change forms, benefit forms, terminations, etc.
- Manage timecard reports with a high level of accuracy
- Manage recruitment of candidates and offer recommendations for hiring and staffing decisions to HR Manager and Plant Managers
- Work directly with Managers and staffing services to coordinate staffing requests
- Conduct investigations, provide recommendations and prepare discipline for HR Manager’s review
- Assist employees with new hire and benefits paperwork
- Help employees with leave of absence documents, workers compensation, FMLA and ADA
- Manage HR related supplies such as handbooks, new employee forms, benefit forms, etc.
- Provide recommendations and assist in the creation of training programs
- Assist with verbal and written translation during presentations and meetings
- Participate as member of the safety committee
- Assist Safety Coordinator with training
- Help plan and coordinate employee events
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingual in English / Spanish
- 3-5 years of human resources experience
- Manufacturing experience highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in HR / Business Administration preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and capable of communicating with all levels within the company
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accurate, detailed oriented, organized and dependable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Privately held company
- Innovative and creative
- The owner values employees and supports continued improvement and fresh ideas
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability
- Flex spending
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator – Bilingual position: $60,000/yr. + based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 142344
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.